Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Experiences for Me

Hello Friends! It’s been a little while. Going to work with mommy takes a lot of my blogging time but now she is free to be with me all the time again and I am so happy about that.
I had so much fun working with mommy, I met a lot of people and saw several doggys and helped hand out hundreds of t-shirts! People were so nice to me. I like it when people are nice to me.
Mommy has taken me to the park a few times. We walk laps and I pee on bushes. Today I met a nice lady who gave me pets and compliments, the other day we were there and we walked past a man who said I was beautiful. Mommy is so proud of me.
The other day we had real bad storms here. I went to my “safe place” that I go to when it rains. I was all snuggy there until mom came up and said I had to come downstairs because there was a tornado close by. I looked at her and said, no thanks, I am good here. She didn’t listen, she picked me up and carried me downstairs to the bathroom and placed me on a blanket. She turned on my Zen Dog music, turned on my Ocean Waves sound machine and turned on the mood lighting for me. I was all snuggly in there and mommy was happy because if the tornado came I was safe. Well, I am happy to say the tornado missed us but did do major damage all around us. We said prayers for the animals and people in harms way that they are ok.
I had a major breakthrough last week. I got on the couch and snuggled up to Daddy! WOW, I had never done that before. I was so close to him that when I licked my paw, I was licking his pants too. Mom and Dad were stunned and shocked! No body moved for a moment because they didn’t want to scare me away. I don’t know what the big deal was, I like Daddy it’s just hard to remember that some men are nice like my Daddy and not like my former owner.
I am two weeks away from being finished with my heartworms treatment. I can’t wait til I can run and play in the back yard with mommy and daddy. We have tennis balls and rope toys just waiting for me to be all better.
Mommy made me some super cool baseball cards to give to potential adopters. They have my picture on the front and my “stats” on the back. She is going to print them out and carry them with her when we are out and about in case somebody likes me and wants to take me home forever. Speaking of my forever home, do you know anyone who needs a great boy like me to love forever? I promise you won’t regret making me a part of your family. If you want more info about me please ask my mommy she can tell you all about me, Laz! You can also contact Fugee’s Rescue at http://www.fugeesrescue.org/.
Thanks for reading about me.
Laz

No comments:

Post a Comment