Friday, April 8, 2011

Working Class Dog

Hi friends, I am so excited! I am a working doggy now. I go to work with mommy at the SPCA and I give t-shirts to people.  She says I do a real good job. I am thankful to Miss Mondy for making it ok for me to work there. You see, I am not a SPCA doggy, I am a Fugee doggy but the SPCA works for the good of all doggies and that means me too! Miss Mondy loves me I think.
I have so many new, exciting experiences since I am a working dog now. I met many people, got many pettings and tons of treats! I met preschoolers and I liked them!! Most kids kind of scare me because they move really quick but these were calm and let me sniff them and I licked the little girls hand, she was nice. I also met some special needs friends and I liked them too! One man had a ball hat on and he scared me…until he took off his hat, it was all good after that. He is my homeboy now. I have seen a lot of dogs too. Penelope was a dog I met who said bad words to me and of course I had to say some back. But the other doggies didn’t really bother me at all. Mommy was so proud of me.
I was making eyes at all the ladies behind the desk too. They are nice and I like them lots! My Fugee Momma works behind the desk, I have her to thank for my life! She rescued me from solitary at the county shelter and gave me a new life. I love her forever, she’s a nice lady!
So today I am getting my LAST heartworm treatment! Mommy is excited for me and I am excited that she is excited for me. I have to be rest for one month and then, look out world I can run and play and romp and fly! I had a rough life before my foster mommy brought me home and every day now is happy! Every day now I get healthier! Every day now I get loves and plenty of food and a soft, comfy bed or couch or chair. Now, I just need a loving forever home! That is my goal in life to have a forever home. Everyone needs a goal. Please tell everyone about me. Somebody out there has to have a goal of having a handsome, sweet boy just like me, don’t ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment